Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Altar and Throne? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Altar and Throne. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Altar and Throne Review
This book captured my attention from the opening chapter. Abe Williston came across as an ordinary hardworking guy concerned about his friends, both white and Native. As he flew the skies of Northwestern Ontario in his Norseman floatplane, many times I envisioned myself in the right hand seat, riding with a legend.Filled with emotion, the writing connected me to characters in a way few books have. All the characters became real people with whom I shared their joys and tragedies. His realistic portrayal of native children brought home to me the richness of their culture
With most of this story set in the 1930' and 40's, I enjoyed the sense of a place set in simpler times,yet connected to the complex issues spanning
both cultures. Short chapters kept me turning the pages as I followed the
Redsky family through Abe's bush pilot days.
Altar and Throne Overview
Want to learn more information about Altar and Throne?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment