Fly-Fishing the North Country Review & Ratings

Fly-Fishing the North Country
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Fly-Fishing the North Country? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Fly-Fishing the North Country. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Fly-Fishing the North Country Review

Perich manages, in only 130 pages, to present everything the Northern fly-fisher needs to know about fly fishing for all the populkar species of the Northern waters of the US. Trout and salmon are covered, of course, and the ever-popular bass, but so are various panfish, pike, muskie, whitefish, herring and walleye- a species few would associate with fly fishing. Perich gives you details on what flies work best (along with an appendix telling you how to tie them) and the techniques for fishing them. The patterns he gives aren't generic fly patterns, but rather a selection of flies that he and his fishing friends have developed specifically for the region. He includes not only variations of standard Hexigenias, Wullfs and so forth, but also a number of unique patterns I haven't seen elsewhere. I was particularly intrigued by the "Chimpanzee", a fly-fisher's version of the bassser's "jig and pig", and the "Working Man's Popper", a cheap and disposable fly for pike. I've been fishing the waters of Michigan for over 30 years, the last 10 mostly with fly fishing gear, and I still learned a tremendous amount reading this book. I can't think of another fishing book that packs such a variety of useful information in such a compact book

Fly-Fishing the North Country Overview



Want to learn more information about Fly-Fishing the North Country?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment