Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Double Whammy? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Double Whammy. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Double Whammy Review
I stumbled across one of those bass fishing shows a few days before I read this book. I couldn't believe people would sit around and watch people fish! But they do. And Hiaasen had a ball writing about it, too.This book has so many great moments. Skink and the poodle is one of the funniest things I've ever read. I laughed so hard, tears streamed down my face. I called a friend and tried to read the scene over the phone, but I couldn't stop laughing. It's all right, my friend knew I was crazy. He rushed out and bought the book, though! The pit bull in the trailer park scene and the aftermath is also priceless. I guess this is Hiaasen's dog book as well as his fish book.
Needless to say, if you haven't read Hiaasen, start with this one. You'll be hooked.
Double Whammy Overview
Want to learn more information about Double Whammy?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment